- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Nuku'alofa weather in July 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Nuku'alofa, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nuku'alofa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Nuku'alofa in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nuku'alofa in July?
The average sea temperature around Nuku'alofa in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Nuku'alofa in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Nuku'alofa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nuku'alofa in July 2020. Select a month to view Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:19||18:11|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:18||18:16|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:13||18:22|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Tonga in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tonga in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.