- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Lome weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Lome, Togo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lome in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Lome in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lome in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lome in July - that's 35% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lome in July?
The average sea temperature around Lome in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Lome in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Lome in July and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Lome sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lome in July 2020. Select a month to view Lome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:45||18:13|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:48||18:14|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:50||18:13|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Togo in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Togo in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.