- Save on holidays with last minute spring clearance deals
- Explore the best deals available from Teletext Holidays
- Alternatively search for specific destination & travel dates
Phuket weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 284284 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Phuket, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Phuket in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Phuket in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phuket in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phuket in July - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Phuket in July?
The average sea temperature around Phuket in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Phuket in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Phuket in July and the average monthly rainfall is 284mm.
Phuket sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Phuket in July 2020. Select a month to view Phuket sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:13||18:48|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:17||18:49|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:19||18:47|
- Find cheap flights to Thailand with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where's hot in Thailand in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.