- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Yakutsk weather in July 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1919 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The July weather guide for Yakutsk, Russia (Far East) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Yakutsk weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Yakutsk in July is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 19 hours of daylight.
Expect 40mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Yakutsk sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yakutsk in July 2020. Select a month to view Yakutsk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||02:37||22:12|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||03:06||21:47|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||03:44||21:09|
- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Russia (Far East) in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Russia (Far East) in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.