- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Magadan weather in July 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Magadan, Russia (Far East) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Magadan sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Magadan in July 2020. Select a month to view Magadan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||03:44||22:17|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:06||21:58|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||04:38||21:27|
- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Dubai, New York, LA & destinations worldwide
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Where's hot in Russia (Far East) in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Russia (Far East) in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.