- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Wewak weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Wewak, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wewak sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wewak in July 2020. Select a month to view Wewak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:32||18:27|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:34||18:30|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:33||18:31|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Papua New Guinea
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Where's hot in Papua New Guinea in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.