- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Madang weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 158158 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Madang, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Madang sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Madang in July 2020. Select a month to view Madang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:26||18:15|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:28||18:18|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:27||18:20|
- Find low prices on flights to Papua New Guinea
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Where's hot in Papua New Guinea in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.