- Find low prices on flights to Papua New Guinea
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Goroka weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Goroka, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Goroka in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Goroka in July with no heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Goroka in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Goroka in July - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Goroka in July?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Goroka in July and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Goroka sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Goroka in July 2020. Select a month to view Goroka sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:29||18:16|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:30||18:19|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:29||18:20|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Papua New Guinea in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.