- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Koror weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 423423 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Koror, Palau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Koror in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Koror in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Koror in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Koror in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Koror in July?
The average sea temperature around Koror in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Koror in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Koror in July and the average monthly rainfall is 423mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Koror in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Koror is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Koror sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Koror in July 2020. Select a month to view Koror sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:50||18:22|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:53||18:23|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:55||18:22|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Palau in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Palau in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.