- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Lahore weather in July 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 203203 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Lahore, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lahore in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Lahore in July with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lahore in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lahore in July - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lahore in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Lahore in July and the average monthly rainfall is 203mm.
Lahore sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lahore in July 2020. Select a month to view Lahore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:01||19:12|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:09||19:08|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:18||18:59|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Pakistan in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Pakistan in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.