- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Alofi weather in July 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Alofi weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Alofi in July is a warm 25°C (77°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F).
Expect 87mm (3.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Alofi in July is 25°C (77°F).
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in July 2020. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:54||17:54|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:53||17:59|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:48||18:04|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More Niue destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details