- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Alofi weather in July 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Alofi in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in July?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in July is 25°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Alofi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in July 2020. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:54||17:54|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:53||17:59|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:48||18:04|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels with coupon offer
- Redeem at 8:00am till 11:59pm on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Niue destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.