- Find the cheapest flights to Niamey (NIM), Niger
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Niamey weather in July 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Niamey, Niger shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Niamey in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Niamey in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Niamey in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Niamey in July - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Niamey in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Niamey in July and the average monthly rainfall is 151mm.
Niamey sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Niamey in July 2020. Select a month to view Niamey sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:28||19:23|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:32||19:23|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:36||19:19|
- Find low prices on flights to Niger
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Niger in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Niger in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.