- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in New Zealand
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Taupo weather in July 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 129129 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The July weather guide for Taupo, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Taupo in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Taupo in July, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taupo in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taupo in July - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taupo in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Taupo in July and the average monthly rainfall is 129mm.
Taupo sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taupo in July 2020. Select a month to view Taupo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:35||17:05|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:30||17:14|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:19||17:26|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to New Zealand
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in New Zealand in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.