- Save up to 40% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Discount & departure dates vary by destination
Nelson weather in July 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Nelson, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Nelson in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Nelson in July, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nelson in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nelson in July - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nelson in July?
The average sea temperature around Nelson in July is 12°C.
Does it rain in Nelson in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Nelson in July and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Nelson sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nelson in July 2020. Select a month to view Nelson sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:53||17:08|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:48||17:18|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:36||17:31|
- Save up to 20% on tours to the Pacific
- Book tours to Australia & New Zealand
- Discount varies by destination & departure dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in New Zealand in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.