- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Phoksundo Lake weather in July 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Phoksundo Lake, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Phoksundo Lake in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Phoksundo Lake in July, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phoksundo Lake in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phoksundo Lake in July - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Phoksundo Lake in July?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Phoksundo Lake in July and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Phoksundo Lake sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Phoksundo Lake in July 2020. Select a month to view Phoksundo Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:18||19:16|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:25||19:14|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:33||19:06|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.