- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Bamako weather in July 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 219219 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Bamako, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bamako in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bamako in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bamako in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bamako in July - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bamako in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Bamako in July and the average monthly rainfall is 219mm.
Bamako sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bamako in July 2020. Select a month to view Bamako sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:10||19:02|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:14||19:02|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:18||18:59|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Mali with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mali in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mali in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.