- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Ghat weather in July 2019
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Ghat, Libya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ghat weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ghat in July is a very hot 38°C (100°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 88% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ghat sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ghat in July 2019. Select a month to view Ghat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||06:33||20:13|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||06:39||20:11|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:46||20:05|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More Libya destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details