- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
South Tarawa weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 164164 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for South Tarawa, Kiribati shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in South Tarawa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in South Tarawa in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around South Tarawa in July?
The average sea temperature around South Tarawa in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in South Tarawa in July?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in South Tarawa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 164mm.
South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for South Tarawa in July 2020. Select a month to view South Tarawa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:25||18:37|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:28||18:39|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:29||18:39|
- Find cheap flights to Kiribati with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kiribati in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kiribati in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.