- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Lethem weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guyana with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 338338 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Lethem, Guyana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lethem in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Lethem in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lethem in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lethem in July - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lethem in July?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Lethem in July and the average monthly rainfall is 338mm.
Lethem sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lethem in July 2020. Select a month to view Lethem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:54||18:13|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:57||18:14|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:58||18:13|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Guyana
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guyana in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guyana in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.