- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Gabu weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 277277 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Gabu, Guinea-Bissau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Gabu in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Gabu in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gabu in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gabu in July - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Gabu in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Gabu in July and the average monthly rainfall is 277mm.
Gabu sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gabu in July 2020. Select a month to view Gabu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:36||19:26|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:40||19:26|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:43||19:23|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guinea-Bissau in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guinea-Bissau in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.