- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Agana weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 273273 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Agana, Guam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agana in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Agana in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agana in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agana in July - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agana in July?
The average sea temperature around Agana in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Agana in July?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Agana in July and the average monthly rainfall is 273mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Agana in July?
On average 1.5 days in July in Agana are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Agana sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agana in July 2020. Select a month to view Agana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:58||18:52|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:02||18:52|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:06||18:49|
- Find low prices on flights to Guam
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guam destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.