- Save EXTRA £60 per person on holidays
- No minimum spend required
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Syros weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Syros shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Syros in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Ermoupolis, Syros in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Syros in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ermoupolis, Syros in July - that's 93% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Syros in July?
The average sea temperature around Ermoupolis, Syros in July is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Syros in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Ermoupolis, Syros in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Syros sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Syros in July 2020. Select a month to view Syros sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Syros sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Ermoupolis.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:03||20:45|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:12||20:40|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:24||20:29|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
More Syros destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.