- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Moorea weather in July 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Moorea, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Moorea weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Moorea in July is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F).
Expect 65mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Moorea in July is 27°C (81°F).
Moorea sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moorea in July 2019. Select a month to view Moorea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||06:30||17:36|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||06:30||17:41|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:26||17:46|
- Find low prices on flights to French Polynesia
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More French Polynesia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details