- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to the Micronesia with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Palikir, Pohnpei weather in July 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 448448 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Palikir, Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Palikir, Pohnpei in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Palikir, Pohnpei in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Palikir, Pohnpei in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Palikir, Pohnpei in July - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Palikir, Pohnpei in July?
The average sea temperature around Palikir, Pohnpei in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Palikir, Pohnpei in July?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Palikir, Pohnpei in July and the average monthly rainfall is 448mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Palikir, Pohnpei in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Palikir, Pohnpei is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Palikir, Pohnpei sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Palikir, Pohnpei in July 2020. Select a month to view Palikir, Pohnpei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:16||18:47|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:19||18:48|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:21||18:46|
- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Micronesia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Micronesia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.