- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Dili weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Dili, East Timor shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dili in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Dili in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dili in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dili in July - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dili in July?
The average sea temperature around Dili in July is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Dili in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Dili in July and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Dili sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dili in July 2020. Select a month to view Dili sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:53||18:31|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:54||18:34|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:52||18:36|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in East Timor in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in East Timor in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.