- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Avarua weather in July 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Avarua in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Avarua in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Avarua in July?
The average sea temperature around Avarua in July is 25°C.
Does it rain in Avarua in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Avarua in July and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Avarua in July 2020. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:17||18:09|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:16||18:15|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:11||18:20|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Cook Islands in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.