- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Kinshasa weather in July 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Kinshasa, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kinshasa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Kinshasa in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kinshasa in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kinshasa in July - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kinshasa in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Kinshasa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kinshasa in July 2020. Select a month to view Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:06||17:59|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:08||18:02|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:07||18:03|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Congo-Kinshasa with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Congo-Kinshasa in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Kinshasa in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.