- Book low fares to Shanghai, China with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Return flights to Shanghai from £480
Urumqi weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Urumqi, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Urumqi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Urumqi in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Urumqi in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Urumqi in July - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Urumqi in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Urumqi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Urumqi sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Urumqi in July 2020. Select a month to view Urumqi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:32||21:55|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:43||21:49|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:57||21:34|
- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.