- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Ordos weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Ordos, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ordos in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Ordos in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ordos in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ordos in July - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ordos in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Ordos in July and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
Ordos sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ordos in July 2020. Select a month to view Ordos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:17||20:12|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:27||20:07|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:39||19:55|
- Save EXTRA £60 on Wendy Wu Tours with flights
- Book tours to South America, Asia & more
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.