- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Hotan weather in July 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Hotan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hotan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Hotan in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hotan in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hotan in July - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Hotan in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Hotan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Hotan sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hotan in July 2020. Select a month to view Hotan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:24||22:04|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:33||22:00|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:45||21:48|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.