- Save on flights to Guangzhou, China
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £430 return
Changsha weather in July 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Changsha, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Changsha in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Changsha in July with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Changsha in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Changsha in July - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Changsha in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Changsha in July and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Changsha sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Changsha in July 2020. Select a month to view Changsha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:35||19:29|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:42||19:27|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:50||19:19|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.