- Find cheap flights to Brunei with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Bandar Seri Begawan weather in July 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 249249 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bandar Seri Begawan sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandar Seri Begawan in July 2020. Select a month to view Bandar Seri Begawan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:12||18:36|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:15||18:38|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:17||18:37|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Where's hot in Brunei in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brunei in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.