- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Gaborone weather in July 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The July weather guide for Gaborone, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gaborone in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Gaborone in July, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gaborone in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gaborone in July - that's 89% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Gaborone in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Gaborone in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gaborone in July 2020. Select a month to view Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:01||17:39|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:00||17:46|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:53||17:52|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Botswana in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.