- Join BeRightBack on your own & get three trips per year
- Solo travellers pay just £49.99 per month
- Add your bucketlist & preferred activities + departure point
Brussels weather in July 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for Brussels, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Brussels in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Brussels in July, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brussels in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brussels in July - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brussels in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Brussels in July and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Brussels sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brussels in July 2020. Select a month to view Brussels sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:34||21:59|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:48||21:49|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:08||21:29|
- Save up to 25% on hotels in the UK, Ireland & Europe
- Including Belgium & Sweden. Book at least 15 days before stay
- Travel before 10th May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Belgium in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belgium in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.