- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Brussels weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The July weather guide for Brussels, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Brussels in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Brussels in July, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brussels in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brussels in July - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brussels in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Brussels in July and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brussels sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brussels in July 2021. Select a month to view Brussels sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:33||21:59|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:48||21:49|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:08||21:29|
- Explore the routes available from easyJet in 2021
- Select UK departure airport to see destinations
- Alternatively select routes by international destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.