- Save £100 per couple on select Cosmos tours in 2022
- Explore Ireland, Wales, Dublin, Scotland & more
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Brussels weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The April weather guide for Brussels, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Brussels in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Brussels in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brussels in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brussels in April - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brussels in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Brussels in April and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brussels sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brussels in April 2022. Select a month to view Brussels sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:19||20:15|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:48||20:38|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:19||21:02|
- Browse latest offers on 14 campsites in Belgium
- Filter campsites by price, star rating, facilities & activities
- Search by travel dates & browse by map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.