- Save up to £772 per couple on tours in 2021
- Plus receive up to £300 in air credit
- Book escorted tours & cruises with Cosmos & Globus
Brussels weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The November weather guide for Brussels, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Brussels in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Brussels in November, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brussels in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brussels in November - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brussels in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Brussels in November and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brussels sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brussels in November 2021. Select a month to view Brussels sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:35||17:17|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:59||16:55|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||08:22||16:41|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.