- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Brussels weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The March weather guide for Brussels, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Brussels in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Brussels in March, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brussels in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brussels in March - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brussels in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Brussels in March and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brussels sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brussels in March 2022. Select a month to view Brussels sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:27||18:24|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:55||18:49|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:21||20:13|
- Save £100 per couple on select Cosmos tours in 2022
- Explore Ireland, Wales, Dublin, Scotland & more
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.