- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Brussels weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The March weather guide for Brussels, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Brussels in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Brussels in March, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brussels in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brussels in March - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brussels in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Brussels in March and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brussels sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brussels in March 2022. Select a month to view Brussels sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:27||18:24|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:55||18:49|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:21||20:13|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.