- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Brussels weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The August weather guide for Brussels, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Brussels in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Brussels in August, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brussels in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brussels in August - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brussels in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Brussels in August and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brussels sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brussels in August 2022. Select a month to view Brussels sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:09||21:28|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:31||21:01|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:55||20:30|
- Save on holidays to Belgium with latest offers
- Visit Bruges, Ostend, Ypres & the Battlefields
- Book online with Just Go Holidays today
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.