- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Manama weather in July 2020
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 3030°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3232°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Manama, Bahrain shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manama in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 39°C in Manama in July with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 30°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manama in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manama in July - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manama in July?
The average sea temperature around Manama in July is 32°C.
Does it ever rain in Manama in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Manama in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Manama sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manama in July 2020. Select a month to view Manama sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:49||18:34|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:55||18:32|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:03||18:25|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Bahrain destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.