- Book tours & holidays to Australia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £230 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Tennant Creek weather in July 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for Tennant Creek, Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tennant Creek weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tennant Creek in July is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 92% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 5mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Tennant Creek sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tennant Creek in July 2020. Select a month to view Tennant Creek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:08||18:06|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:08||18:11|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:03||18:17|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in the Northern Territory in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Territory in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.