- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Daly Waters weather in July 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Daly Waters, Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Daly Waters weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Daly Waters in July is a warm 29°C (84°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 90% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 4mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Daly Waters sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Daly Waters in July 2019. Select a month to view Daly Waters sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||07:05||18:15|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||07:05||18:20|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||07:02||18:24|
- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Discover more about Australia
More Northern Territory destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details