- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Northern Territory weather in July 2020
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Territory in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
The July weather guide for Northern Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Northern Territory sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Northern Territory in July 2020. Select a month to view Northern Territory sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Northern Territory sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Darwin.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:08||18:33|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:09||18:37|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:06||18:40|
- Save on long haul flights from Heathrow in 2018/2019
- Fly to Clark from £405, Bali from £500 & Phuket from £505
- Plus Kuala Lumpur from £485, Hanoi from £470 & many more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Discover more about Australia
More Northern Territory destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.