- Check out the low fares on flights to Japan
- Finnair flights connect in Helsinki Airport, Finland
- Browse lowest fares available
Tokyo weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 147147 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Tokyo, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tokyo sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tokyo in August 2020. Select a month to view Tokyo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||04:49||18:45|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:01||18:29|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:12||18:10|
- Browse the low fares on flights to Tokyo, Japan
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £599
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.