- Book escorted tours to Japan with TUI
- Visit Tokyo, Kyoto & more + experience the bullet train
- Book online to get online discount + pay low deposit
Osaka weather in August 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 106106 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Osaka, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
TUI Tour deal finder
How hot is it in Osaka in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Osaka in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Osaka in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Osaka in August - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Osaka in August?
The average sea temperature around Osaka in August is 27°C.
Does it rain in Osaka in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Osaka in August and the average monthly rainfall is 106mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Osaka in August?
On average 1.7 days in August in Osaka are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Osaka sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Osaka in August 2020. Select a month to view Osaka sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:08||19:00|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:19||18:45|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:30||18:26|
- Save up to 60% on attractions & activities in Japan
- Book theme parks, shows, tours & experiences
- Including Universal Studios, Kansai Pass & more
Activity deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.