- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Japan
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Kyoto weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Japan
The December weather guide for Kyoto, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kyoto in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Kyoto in December, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kyoto in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kyoto in December - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kyoto in December?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Kyoto in December and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kyoto sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kyoto in December 2021. Select a month to view Kyoto sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:46||16:45|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:58||16:47|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:05||16:55|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.