- Find low prices on flights to Western Sahara
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Laayoune weather in January 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The January weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Laayoune weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Laayoune in January is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 8mm (0.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Laayoune in January 2020. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:42||19:10|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:44||19:21|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||08:39||19:33|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More Western Sahara destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details