- Save up to 20% on all Las Vegas passes
- Pre-book online in the latest Las Vegas Power Pass flash sale
- Includes Fast Track Entry to popular attractions
Las Vegas weather in January 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The January weather guide for Las Vegas, Nevada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Sunday 8th Dec 2019
How warm is it in Las Vegas in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Las Vegas in January, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Las Vegas in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Las Vegas in January - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Las Vegas in January?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Las Vegas in January and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Las Vegas in January 2020. Select a month to view Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:52||16:37|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:51||16:50|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:43||17:06|
- Pre-book Las Vegas car hire online & save
- FREE additional driver available for Las Vegas Airport
- Plus FREE breakdown assistance on all US rentals
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Las Vegas
Where's warm in Nevada in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nevada in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.