- Pre-book Las Vegas car hire online & save
- FREE additional driver available for Las Vegas Airport
- Plus FREE breakdown assistance on all US rentals
Las Vegas weather in January 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The January weather guide for Las Vegas, Nevada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Las Vegas weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Las Vegas in January is a comfortable 14°C (57°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 78% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 10mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Las Vegas in January 2020. Select a month to view Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:52||16:37|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:51||16:50|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:43||17:06|
- Save on holidays to the USA & Canada with Virgin Holidays
- Holiday prices start from just £399 per person
- Destinations include LA, New York, Boston, Miami & more
Discover more about Las Vegas
More Nevada destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details