- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Nuku'alofa weather in January 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Nuku'alofa, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nuku'alofa in January 2020. Select a month to view Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:02||19:26|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:12||19:28|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:22||19:26|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Where's hot in Tonga in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tonga in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.