- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Nuku'alofa weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tonga with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Nuku'alofa, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nuku'alofa in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Nuku'alofa in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nuku'alofa in January?
The average sea temperature around Nuku'alofa in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Nuku'alofa in January?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Nuku'alofa in January and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Nuku'alofa in January?
On average less than 1 day in January in Nuku'alofa is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nuku'alofa in January 2021. Select a month to view Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:02||19:26|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:12||19:28|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:22||19:26|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Tonga in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tonga in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.