- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
St Pierre weather in January 2020
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 114114 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 11°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Pierre weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Pierre in January is a cold 0°C (32°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -6°C (21°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 25% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 114mm (4.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Pierre in January is 1°C (34°F).
St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Pierre in January 2020. Select a month to view St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:30||17:07|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:25||17:24|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||08:11||17:46|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More St Pierre and Miquelon destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details