- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
St Pierre weather in January 2020
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 114114 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 11°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in St Pierre in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 0°C in St Pierre in January, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Pierre in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Pierre in January - that's 25% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around St Pierre in January?
The average sea temperature around St Pierre in January is 1°C.
Does it rain in St Pierre in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in St Pierre in January and the average monthly rainfall is 114mm.
St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Pierre in January 2020. Select a month to view St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:30||17:07|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:25||17:24|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||08:11||17:46|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More St Pierre and Miquelon destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.